You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Series 7 doesnt't work correct

Hi everyone!

I have some troubles with my Apple Watch Series 7. Maybe somebody knows how to fix it.

1. Average time asleep is not tracked. I set a sleep schedule, but it doesn't show me any data except the average time in bed.
  2. I have not been getting stand reminders. Stand reminders used to work a couple of days; without changing anything, it stopped. I have tried to reset the watch, turn off and turn on notifications, and pair and unpair the watch. It doesn't work.
  3. Last but not least — when I open a workout goal watch constantly pauses a workout. It's so annoying.

I have the last version of software on iPhone and Watch, all notifications turned on. I don't know what else I can do.

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 11:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 13, 2022 1:10 AM

Is the watch being worn on top of any tattoos?.

Similar questions

3 replies

Apple Watch Series 7 doesnt't work correct

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.