You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I move a photo up or down in a note?

How do I move a photo up or down in a note that has multiple photos in it? I know it can be done because I have done it in the past, but I can't figure it out now. Thank you in advance

Iza

iPhone SE

Posted on Jan 27, 2021 2:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 30, 2021 7:44 AM

Hi there IzaO,

We understand that you would like to know how to move photos up or down in a note in the Notes app. We’d be happy to assist.

If your iPhone supports 3D or Haptic Touch, you can press and hold on a photo in a note and then drag and drop it up or down. This has more info about adjusting the sensitivity of this feature:

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

We hope that helps!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 30, 2021 7:44 AM in response to IzaO

Hi there IzaO,

We understand that you would like to know how to move photos up or down in a note in the Notes app. We’d be happy to assist.

If your iPhone supports 3D or Haptic Touch, you can press and hold on a photo in a note and then drag and drop it up or down. This has more info about adjusting the sensitivity of this feature:

Change 3D or Haptic Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

We hope that helps!

how do I move a photo up or down in a note?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.