You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 8 photos attached to my note but want to delete 3 of them, how can I delete the three without deleting the other 5?

I have 8 photos attached to one of my Notes, but I want to delete 3 of the photos. How can I delete those 3 without deleting all of the photos? I have tried swiping up on one of the 3, but nothing happens.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Nov 13, 2020 8:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 19, 2020 2:57 PM

Hi there Bonron,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you need to know how to delete photos from a note without deleting the whole note. You would delete the photos by force pressing the photo and choosing delete photo. Learn more about using Notes here: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

We hope this helps!

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 19, 2020 2:57 PM in response to Bonron

Hi there Bonron,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. It sounds like you need to know how to delete photos from a note without deleting the whole note. You would delete the photos by force pressing the photo and choosing delete photo. Learn more about using Notes here: Use Notes on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.

We hope this helps!

I have 8 photos attached to my note but want to delete 3 of them, how can I delete the three without deleting the other 5?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.