You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Can't seem to cancel subscription

I am trying to cancel a subscription because I just do not use the services, and I can not seem to get it to update. I've tried via Mac/Iphone/Website/Ipad and they all don't seem to allow me to update my requirements?

I currently pay for Apple One - but I don't use Arcade nor TV so I only need Apple Music.

When it asks me to confirm the new price I just get a blue box that then turns grey and doesn't do anything from there....

MacBook Pro 14″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Oct 16, 2024 8:15 AM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2024 8:23 AM in response to Bysonuk

The Apple One subscription includes Apple Music, so you will want to cancel the Apple One subscription and then it will give you the option to keep the services you want. In your case, you would choose Apple Music and the iCloud storage plan if you would want to keep that as well.

Go to Settings > [name on top] > Subscriptions > Apple One. You will see an option there called Choose Individual Services that is used if you want to cancel Apple One, but keep any of the other services.

Can't seem to cancel subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.