You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refunds and decisions

Okay Community/Apple, There was a app on my phone that my Child accidently subscibed to for a Year I went in unsubscribed, I then contacted app for a refund immeditately, I was sent a email of denial, for my own money! which i am still livid, in the email apple stated, send another request and maybe the decision could be over turned, Which is a waste of time in my own opinion. I then called into apple support they told me once a second decision was made then there was no one else to talk to! So that means i am stuck with a subscription for a whole year, which i donot wish to have. I think that is truly Unfair that apple gets to decide what to do with my money, i have been such a fan of apple products for years. its ashame i unsubscribed everything apple music etc. only thing i kept was apple cloud because of important documents i will be switching that to! apple makes billions of dollars and to lose a customer over thirty-six dollars make you look horrible! but oh well im a little fish!

65UP7000PUA

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 12:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 16, 2023 1:19 PM

You agreed to Apple’s terms and conditions so when a purchases is made it is final, but on rare occasions they may make an exception to refund. Apple also provides ways to prevent unwanted purchases.

Before you submit an appeal, I suggest you go through and take steps to prevent this from happening again in the future following these article steps and opting.

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

Similar questions

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 16, 2023 1:19 PM in response to Fair_enough50

You agreed to Apple’s terms and conditions so when a purchases is made it is final, but on rare occasions they may make an exception to refund. Apple also provides ways to prevent unwanted purchases.

Before you submit an appeal, I suggest you go through and take steps to prevent this from happening again in the future following these article steps and opting.

Manage App Store purchases, subscriptions, settings, and restrictions on iPhone - Apple Support

Prevent in-app purchases from the App Store - Apple Support

Refunds and decisions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.