You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Video is unavailable check Network connection

I launched my AppleTV App in order to watch the season finale “Foundation” it starts to play then crashes with the following message: “Video Not available

there’s a problem loading this video.

If this continues check Internet connection “

guess what? It ain’t my internet connection 😡

FireTVStick4K(2018)/Soundbar(2019),

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 3:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2023 12:49 PM

The last few days, we’re seeing here an increased number of users reports on issues with the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices. Unfortunately, no conclusion for the cause has been reached yet.

If you want, you may add your report by contacting an expert from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Else use the feedback form, then your message will be forwarded to the appropriate team.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2023 12:49 PM in response to Bonusholeboy

The last few days, we’re seeing here an increased number of users reports on issues with the Apple TV app on Fire TV devices. Unfortunately, no conclusion for the cause has been reached yet.

If you want, you may add your report by contacting an expert from the Apple Support staff. Contact Apple for support and service (phone numbers) or start your support request online (chat/​email/​callback).

Else use the feedback form, then your message will be forwarded to the appropriate team.

Video is unavailable check Network connection

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.