You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

'Unknown Part - Unable to determine if your iPhone battery is a genuine Apple part' Message

Thi s keeps coming up on my phone from thursday. I have never had this battery replaced/phone fixed anywhere. Now, my phone wont charge and if it does, it will get to 3/4% then turn back off. I brought the phone in December 2021. its a iphone 13 mini pink 128gb. I brought a new charger and plug (event though it works fine for my ipad) and still to no avail? as its out of warranty will i need to pay for it to be fixed?

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 4:06 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 12, 2023 4:32 AM

the not charge could be

dirt or lint in the ios devices port when that happen to me I clear it out with a match or toothpick

the unknown part not so much

you can read about their batt replacement prices here iPhone Battery Repair & Replacement - Apple Support

1 reply

'Unknown Part - Unable to determine if your iPhone battery is a genuine Apple part' Message

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.