You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

"Fitness+ not available with current version of WatchOS on your Apple Watch"

My wife is trying to use Fitness+ on our AppleTV (which uses my account, but she is in the family), but only gets that error message. All the software versions are up to date and we are confused what the error is. Any ideas?

Apple Watch Series 7

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 7:53 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 28, 2023 8:15 AM

Read this thread:

iPad Fitness+ not syncing with Watch - Apple Community

This users issue involved an iPad and a watch, but I can't help but think that the problem is related. I don't have an Apple TV and so I'm not sure how you'd go about backing it up and wiping it. Maybe just the app needs removed and re-installed.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 28, 2023 8:15 AM in response to smlg.ca

Read this thread:

iPad Fitness+ not syncing with Watch - Apple Community

This users issue involved an iPad and a watch, but I can't help but think that the problem is related. I don't have an Apple TV and so I'm not sure how you'd go about backing it up and wiping it. Maybe just the app needs removed and re-installed.

"Fitness+ not available with current version of WatchOS on your Apple Watch"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.