You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Fitness+ Crashes after connecting to watch SE

Two of us in the house are using Fitness+ with an AppleTV. I have a Watch 6, my daughter has a Watch SE. using the latest AppleTV, and all OS's are up to date. When my daughter starts AF+ on the TV and selects her watch, AF+ shows the home screen for a split second then the app crashes. It does not do this when we connect to my watch. I've restarted the watch and the AppleTV multiple times, I've "killed" the app (double clicking the home button on the remote swiping to the app, and swiping up) but it keeps doing this. Thoughts?

Apple Watch

Posted on Feb 2, 2021 4:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 3, 2021 6:47 PM

For anyone who comes across this post (since no one answered it)...more information and a solution. First, I discovered I had the same problem on the other AppleTV in my house with the same watch - my daughter's SE. So, the problem was apparently with the watch, not the AppleTV.

I solved the problem by unpairing her watch from the phone and restoring it, from a backup of the watch. That fixed it.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 3, 2021 6:47 PM in response to Michael Daninhirsch

For anyone who comes across this post (since no one answered it)...more information and a solution. First, I discovered I had the same problem on the other AppleTV in my house with the same watch - my daughter's SE. So, the problem was apparently with the watch, not the AppleTV.

I solved the problem by unpairing her watch from the phone and restoring it, from a backup of the watch. That fixed it.

Apple Fitness+ Crashes after connecting to watch SE

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.