You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Scroll function - Music app - Mac OS Ventura

Scroll function is not working properly on my music app

Macbook Air m2 - Mac OS ventura

Plz help if anyone has a solution or any advice

MacBook Air, macOS 13.1

Posted on Jan 26, 2023 4:17 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 2, 2023 7:05 AM

Thanks for getting back to us M2_air_newbie,

We appreciate you confirming the troubleshooting has been done, and that you have isolated the issue to apps being in full screen.

To help us continue isolating and troubleshooting, we would like to see if the issue can be replicated in a new user next. Doing this will allow us to remove any potential interference from your personal data, files, software, and settings. You can learn how to set up a new user here: Add a user or group on Mac - Apple Support.

If you're still unable to scroll in full screen in the new user account, we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly for more help. They will have access to additional tools and resources that will allow them to assist further with this issue. You can do that here: Get Support.

Have a wonderful day.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 2, 2023 7:05 AM in response to M2_air_newbie

Thanks for getting back to us M2_air_newbie,

We appreciate you confirming the troubleshooting has been done, and that you have isolated the issue to apps being in full screen.

To help us continue isolating and troubleshooting, we would like to see if the issue can be replicated in a new user next. Doing this will allow us to remove any potential interference from your personal data, files, software, and settings. You can learn how to set up a new user here: Add a user or group on Mac - Apple Support.

If you're still unable to scroll in full screen in the new user account, we would recommend reaching out to Apple Support directly for more help. They will have access to additional tools and resources that will allow them to assist further with this issue. You can do that here: Get Support.

Have a wonderful day.

Jan 29, 2023 10:44 AM in response to M2_air_newbie

Hello M2_air_newbie,

We note that the post is tagged as using macOS 13.1. If you haven't yet, be sure to update to the latest macOS version to ensure the device is using the latest improvements/fixes: Update macOS on Mac - Apple Support

It may also help to try quitting out of the app via the Music menu > Quit Music, and the restart the Mac as normal to give it a quick refresh.

If it still persists, try loading the Mac up in safe mode to rule out any issues caused by login items: Start up your Mac in safe mode - Apple Support

Cheers.

Feb 2, 2023 10:18 AM in response to Lindsay_B.

Hey Lindsay_B

thanks a lot for your support.

contacted apple support like you advised and within 20 min they solved the problem for me.

guess it was a bug pertaining to my machine itself and they made me rollback to the previous version of the OS and made me set up the update again. It worked !!

i am comfortably using all apps now and the scroll function is available.

thank you for your support and advice.

cheers!!

Scroll function - Music app - Mac OS Ventura

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.