You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bluetooth pairing with iPhone 13 and 14

My iPhone 13 and 14 won't stay paired with new hearing aids. Tried two different sets of hearing devices with two different iPhones and does the same on both.Spoke with manufacture of devices and did every thing they suggested to no avail. See a lot of reviews and they are saying apples new software is the cause.When are they going to fix that issue

iPhone 14, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 2:36 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2022 9:12 AM

No one on this Community Forum works for Apple. It is difficult to say if it is Apples iOS or a hearing aid manufactures implementation of MFi. There is a new version of iOS 16.1 being released on Monday. It may or may not fix the issues you are having with your hearing aids. Give it a test and report back with your issues. If you would like to send Apple direct feedback here is a link: Product Feedback - Apple

8 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 23, 2022 9:12 AM in response to jakefromphillipsburg

No one on this Community Forum works for Apple. It is difficult to say if it is Apples iOS or a hearing aid manufactures implementation of MFi. There is a new version of iOS 16.1 being released on Monday. It may or may not fix the issues you are having with your hearing aids. Give it a test and report back with your issues. If you would like to send Apple direct feedback here is a link: Product Feedback - Apple

Oct 29, 2022 10:30 AM in response to jakefromphillipsburg

Sorry the disconnect issue remains. My aids also started either dropping one or both and have to pair again. Not having to Forget them but turning them off and back on restores the bluetooth connection. When they both drop bluetooth connection I can look in accessibility and they show connected. Will be contacting my audiologist again. Depending on what you read the manufacturers say "Apple" and the finger pointing continues. Don't give up.

Bluetooth pairing with iPhone 13 and 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.