You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPrint Problems with iOS 16.0.3

Why does my AirPrint no longer print the exact range of pages I instruct, nor print on the back of a page as it used to do before the update to iOS 16? I have used the same cannon MF644cdw laser printer for the past 3 years with AirPrint enabled and never had a problem. All are connected to the same WiFi and all software/drivers are updated. I have also experienced the latest online complaint of AirPrint being unable to locate an AirPrint printer when all are on the same WiFi network. This is a pain, especially when I try and print the latest page in a 30 page email stream. All pages get printed on just one side, even though the iPhone print settings are set for double sided printing and a range of just page 1 out of 1-30 pages. Any advice would be deeply appreciated!

iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 17, 2022 9:12 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Oct 18, 2022 5:20 PM in response to DavidThornton

Hi DavidThornton,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities. If AirPrint is not working, here are steps to try to see if they help:

1. Restart your device to see if the issue is still there: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support
  2. Check to see if there are any updates for the printer to rule out any compatibility issues.
  3. Try the steps here to see if they help: Use AirPrint to print from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support
  4. If the issue persists, contact Apple Support here: Contact - Official Apple Support

Have a great day.

AirPrint Problems with iOS 16.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.