You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing Emojis from Touch Bar

Since I couldn't reply to the other threads anymore about their emojis not appearing when they touch the smiley button on the touch bar, I just wanted to say it happened to me as well. A P-Ram reset did the job to retrieve the emojis. Hope it helps!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 4:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 8:18 AM

anthonyenrile wrote:

Since I couldn't reply to the other threads anymore about their emojis not appearing when they touch the smiley button on the touch bar, I just wanted to say it happened to me as well. A P-Ram reset did the job to retrieve the emojis. Hope it helps!

resetting NVRAM/PRAM Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2022 8:18 AM in response to anthonyenrile

anthonyenrile wrote:

resetting NVRAM/PRAM Reset NVRAM on your Mac - Apple Support

Missing Emojis from Touch Bar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.