You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need unlock carrier iphone

i asked an acquaintance to buy an iphone for me in the US and he bought the wrong phone with a carrier sim and now i am in vietnam my phone cannot unlock it and i need your help to unlock it i am sure My phone is a genuine phone bought in the US but I don't have information about buying it in the US

iPhone 13 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 4:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 30, 2022 5:22 PM

nguyenhoanglong1003 wrote:

i asked an acquaintance to buy an iphone for me in the US and he bought the wrong phone with a carrier sim and now i am in vietnam my phone cannot unlock it and i need your help to unlock it i am sure My phone is a genuine phone bought in the US but I don't have information about buying it in the US

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 30, 2022 5:22 PM in response to nguyenhoanglong1003

nguyenhoanglong1003 wrote:

How to unlock your iPhone for use with a different carrier

I need unlock carrier iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.