You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i go back to OS Mojave...I don't like OS Catalina.

I am on OS Mojave last couple of days ..i accidentally upgrade to OS Catalina...I want to go back to OS Mojave 10.14.6...Do you have any link to download it.Thanks

Posted on Mar 28, 2022 7:53 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 29, 2022 2:31 AM

A Time Machine Backup  is very useful and can be used to Revert to Previous Working macOS.

How to get old versions of macOS 

Understand - the user can not just run the installer to try and over write the Catalina Installation. It will not work

Catalina must the completely Removed from the computer and that can only be achieved by wiping the Drive clean and installing Mojave as New.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 29, 2022 2:31 AM in response to fmesj

A Time Machine Backup  is very useful and can be used to Revert to Previous Working macOS.

How to get old versions of macOS 

Understand - the user can not just run the installer to try and over write the Catalina Installation. It will not work

Catalina must the completely Removed from the computer and that can only be achieved by wiping the Drive clean and installing Mojave as New.

How can i go back to OS Mojave...I don't like OS Catalina.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.