You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Activity Monitor

I am running Catalina 10.15.7 on an early 2015 MacBook Air. The data in the columns of Activity Monitor has completely disappeared. I can't find any settings that may have caused this. How can the data be restored?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 10:48 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2020 11:21 AM

If I understand correctly, some of the Headers are off the screen when Activity Monitor is Open. If correct, there are almost invisible vertical bars dividing By Process, Memory Threads etc. The trick is to carefully find the Vertical Bar and drag the Memory Thread from right to left. Thereby reducing the size of the column for Process.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 29, 2020 11:21 AM in response to Coastinghome

If I understand correctly, some of the Headers are off the screen when Activity Monitor is Open. If correct, there are almost invisible vertical bars dividing By Process, Memory Threads etc. The trick is to carefully find the Vertical Bar and drag the Memory Thread from right to left. Thereby reducing the size of the column for Process.

Activity Monitor

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.