You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Air

Hey you guys,

so I ordered a MacBook Air two days ago. It keeps saying processing and the money is still on my account (I paid with Apple Pay)... how long does it take for Apple to debit the amount. I also ordered an adapter and cables and the amount was off of my bank account within a few minutes. How come? I also have to add that I ordered my MacBook with a German keyboard so obviously it’ll take longer (If it’s coming from Germany.- I don’t know if they do it in the us and it’s just takes longer in general or if they’ll send it from Germany? I was just wondering how long till the money is off of my account or when I can expect my order?

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 5:39 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 25, 2020 5:44 PM

Based on several posts here, it appears shipping is noticeably slower. Several factors could account for this.

The MacBook Air is a new model, and production has not caught up with demand.

The vast majority of factories in China were shut down at the beginning of the COVID crisis.

The vast majority of the world's shipping capacity is being utilized to ship medical supplies around the world.

5 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 25, 2020 5:44 PM in response to selina25

Based on several posts here, it appears shipping is noticeably slower. Several factors could account for this.

The MacBook Air is a new model, and production has not caught up with demand.

The vast majority of factories in China were shut down at the beginning of the COVID crisis.

The vast majority of the world's shipping capacity is being utilized to ship medical supplies around the world.

MacBook Air

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.