You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Macbook order still processing

I placed my order of a 13 inch pro MacBook on 25 October , its been 9 days and my status is still processing. Although the delivery date is between 17 November - 24 November i am worried because because apple hasn't charged me ? is it common for apple not deduct money until the product is shipped ? could it be because i used my debit card from another country ?

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 5:43 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2020 6:55 AM

These computers are in very high demand, and each is custom built to your specifications. They are NOT pulled from a warehouse.

Credit cards generally get a credit hold to ensure your account can cover the charges. Your card is charged when your order ships.

Your order will stay at processing until your computer is sent to shipping. It will be combined onto a pallet-load for your county. These pallets are air shipped to the nearest port of entry, and once they clear customs, will be delivered by expedited local delivery in a few days.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 3, 2020 6:55 AM in response to cosmokramer212

These computers are in very high demand, and each is custom built to your specifications. They are NOT pulled from a warehouse.

Credit cards generally get a credit hold to ensure your account can cover the charges. Your card is charged when your order ships.

Your order will stay at processing until your computer is sent to shipping. It will be combined onto a pallet-load for your county. These pallets are air shipped to the nearest port of entry, and once they clear customs, will be delivered by expedited local delivery in a few days.

Nov 3, 2020 6:56 AM in response to cosmokramer212

cosmokramer212 wrote:

I placed my order of a 13 inch pro MacBook on 25 October , its been 9 days and my status is still processing. Although the delivery date is between 17 November - 24 November i am worried because because apple hasn't charged me ? is it common for apple not deduct money until the product is shipped ? could it be because i used my debit card from another country ?

This is all normal and what you would expect.

Your card will not be charged until it moves from processing to shipping— after shipping you can expect your Mac within 24-48 hours.

You can fully expect your Mac 17 November - 24 November.

Macbook order still processing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.