You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What determines the posted trade-in value for a particular iPhone?

What determines the posted trade in value for a particular phone? Can I get my phone back if they determine I will receive less than the $250 for an iPhone 11 Pro?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:35 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2023 7:47 AM

If you opt for the online trade in you will get an estimate. After you send it in, the trade in company will send you a final offer which you can accept or decline and they will send the phone back to you. Note: take pics of your device before mailing it in.

The store trade in is immediate; they will give you a credit on your purchase of a new one.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 20, 2023 7:47 AM in response to jne47

If you opt for the online trade in you will get an estimate. After you send it in, the trade in company will send you a final offer which you can accept or decline and they will send the phone back to you. Note: take pics of your device before mailing it in.

The store trade in is immediate; they will give you a credit on your purchase of a new one.

What determines the posted trade-in value for a particular iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.