You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems with SSD on Mac Mini M1. Can't make a recovery. Can't erase some Volumes on SSD.

If I want to install Ventura, complete clean, I have to use the profile of a user. But I want to install it when I started for the first time when I bought this computer

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 6:09 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 17, 2023 8:16 AM

You can try to use erase all content and settings to get your Mac to the factory settings

Erase your Mac and reset it to factory settings - Apple Support

3 replies

Oct 17, 2023 10:33 AM in response to henk104

Hi Nick,

Very, very good. This was the right solution. I was looking for this special help text on Apple helpmates. I could not find it. Nobody of the help support, except you, could give me the right solutions. I already made an appointment with Apple Shop in The Hague, but I can cancel this.

Never mind I have SSD working again, It made the right installation on my SSD, I saw that. Very good.

Thanks again.

I am very glad. It took me a couple of days to get this right information.

Best regards,

Henk van den Berg,

Delft, the Netherlands

Problems with SSD on Mac Mini M1. Can't make a recovery. Can't erase some Volumes on SSD.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.