You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a apple watch series 6 and an iphone 14 and I had added my credit cards and BMW car key to the phone wallet but it won't let me add any of them to my watch?

I have added the credit cards (that I know can be added to the watch as my husband has both of them on his watch.) When I try and add them through the Apple watch app on my phone I get "could not set up apple pay - an error occurred while setting up apple pay

Then when I try to add my car kep I get 'Cannot add car key - there was a problem adding this BMW key to wallet'

Apple Watch Series 6

Posted on Aug 6, 2023 9:22 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2023 2:18 AM

Try and restart the watch and its paired iPhone to see if the issue is persisting

2 replies

I have a apple watch series 6 and an iphone 14 and I had added my credit cards and BMW car key to the phone wallet but it won't let me add any of them to my watch?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.