You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Messages coming into Apple Watch but not Iphone

I have been receiving certain text messages on my apple watch, but they are not coming through on my Iphone. I have powered off both the phone and the apple watch and that did nothing. I turned off the imessage feature and turned it back on then rebooted both the phone and watch, nothing. I updated the phone to the newest software update ios 16.0.3.

This has happened a couple of times and it is not every text message. I receive text messages on my phone all the time, but it is almost like if a text comes in and buzzes my watch and i look at my watch, then it doesn't come through on my phone. Very frustrating. Please provide any feedback on this issue. Thank you.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 7:45 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2022 9:03 AM

it has never done this before. Only since updatin to iOS 16.

4 replies

Messages coming into Apple Watch but not Iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.