You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Does Apple Music for Windows Affect Sound Quality with Wired Headphones

I’ve been using Apple Music on my Windows laptop recently, and I’ve run into something odd with my wired headphones. I’m using the KZ-ZEX PRO in-ear headphones, which generally deliver crisp highs and punchy bass. However, when I play music through Apple Music on Windows, the sound doesn’t seem as sharp compared to other music apps like Spotify or VLC.

Has anyone else noticed a similar difference in sound quality with wired headphones on Apple Music for Windows? I’ve checked my headphone settings and they’re fine, so I’m wondering if the issue is with the app itself or maybe something related to Windows' audio settings. Is there something specific about the way Apple Music handles audio output that might cause this?

For reference, I’m using KZ-ZEX PRO headphones, which you can check out here. I’d appreciate any insights from the community on this!

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.6

Posted on Oct 20, 2024 7:18 PM

There are no replies.

Does Apple Music for Windows Affect Sound Quality with Wired Headphones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.