You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

high resolution eternal monitor with sequoia

Do not upgrade to sequoia if you use a 4K external monitor the OS does not support it. Apple just told me to reinstall Sonoma They need to fix this,..ugh

MacBook Pro (M2 Pro, 2023)

Posted on Oct 18, 2024 10:42 AM

15 replies

Oct 19, 2024 3:05 PM in response to jbmcan

Please give full information about your system as Luis asked. I have a MacBook Pro connected to an LG HDR monitor, and there is no loss in resolution. Every monitor can behave differently in addition to having different settings, as the computer has different settings. It would be helpful to know about the system to see who it affects.

Oct 21, 2024 7:47 AM in response to dialabrain

I will try that when I am in my office next week

weird that it is not working w sequoia but believe it or not, I can not longer change my login password on my computer w sequoia, mac has escalated that to engineering but it may be due to my having a user for my grandson that did not have a password (sequoia now requires passwords for all users) Lots of fun and games w apple

high resolution eternal monitor with sequoia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.