You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Deleted Reminders Still Appearing in Calendar Search Results After Reminder-Calendar Integration (with macOS 15.0, iOS 18 and iPadOS 18)

Hi guys, since updating to macOS 15, iOS 18, and iPadOS 18, I’ve noticed that deleted reminders still show up in Calendar search results, despite being removed from the Reminders app. I’ve tried several troubleshooting steps, such as disabling and re-enabling iCloud Calendar sync on my iPhone and iPad, deleting and reinstalling the app, and restarting the devices, but the issue persists across all platforms. However, on macOS, restarting the computer temporarily resolves the issue, but it reoccurs when any reminder is deleted.

The issue seems to be related to the Search/Spotlight cache because the deleted reminder doesn't appear when navigating to the relevant date in the Calendar; it only shows up in the search results.

It would be great if there were cache clearing or similar troubleshooting options available on Apple devices for issues like this.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Oct 6, 2024 12:45 PM

4 replies

Deleted Reminders Still Appearing in Calendar Search Results After Reminder-Calendar Integration (with macOS 15.0, iOS 18 and iPadOS 18)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.