You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

iTunes not showing iPhone to add audiobooks

I have read about the changes to Windows app for Apple. I've downloaded the Apple Music and Apple Devices apps. I've been using iTunes to listen to music on my PC and transfer music to our phones. I am trying to add audiobooks to my iPhone which is supposed to still be done in iTunes. When I plug my phone (or my kid's phone) in, it does not show up in iTunes. Is there something else I have to do to get it to show up so I can move audiobooks over?

Also, I figured out how to move music using the Apple Devices app, but the interface is AWFUL! If you go by artist, you can only select everything by that artist to add, you can't drill down to albums or songs. If you choose albums, it just lists every album with no artist info and no artwork. And, I can't find a way to add a single song. Who designed this?!

iPhone 16 Pro, iOS 18

Posted on Sep 24, 2024 1:30 PM

1 reply

iTunes not showing iPhone to add audiobooks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.