You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How to Post Here

I wrote 3 or four WHINY lines about google password input to iphone se 3 contacts. "Your Post must include text"???

iPhone SE, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 18, 2024 2:16 PM

4 replies

Sep 18, 2024 7:32 PM in response to offgrid75

Welcome to the Apple Support Community, here you can get technical Apple support from experienced users. As stated, each post must include a title and details.

Also, learn how to make the most out of your Apple Support Community question so other users can solve your question competently and quickly ⇢ Writing an effective Apple Support Commun… - Apple Community

Sep 19, 2024 8:10 AM in response to Allan Jones

In the light of a new morning and with out the rush of evening activities, I realize I should have added that the forum software is not perfect. I was not trying to be snakly but rather relating one cause of what you observed.

The user base grew so large that no commercial forum framework can support the volume of users and traffic, so this is a bespoke package. Like anything "one-off," it occasionally has its little kinks. One user quipped that it has a "glitch de jour."

I find that waiting a few minutes to retry sometime overcomes little foibles. Other times one has to log out and back in.

Timing can be everything. As Apple just announced a passel of new products and released several major updates to operating systems, traffic here is probably at a yearly high this week..

So bear with it. If you continue to have issues, please tell us if your we trying to post from your phone or some other device. That might have some bearing and can help in troubleshooting.

How to Post Here

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.