You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

How can I obtain original box/packaging for 2019 Mac Pro?

Is there a team within Apple that this question can respond to this question?

Mac Pro, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 16, 2024 3:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2024 3:37 PM

No one from Apple participates here. We're all just fellow users. But there's no way they will have the original packaging for any 2019 Mac. I doubt they'd even have the original packaging for a current Mac, not that they could send out. All their products are built and packaged overseas and then shipped here; there's not a stock of boxes sitting in California somewhere. Your only possibility of finding an original box would probably be if you have a Mac users group in your area and someone would just happen to still have the old box lying around. Or you could post a notice in some place like Craigslist and see if someone can help.

Regards.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2024 3:37 PM in response to anthony.watters

No one from Apple participates here. We're all just fellow users. But there's no way they will have the original packaging for any 2019 Mac. I doubt they'd even have the original packaging for a current Mac, not that they could send out. All their products are built and packaged overseas and then shipped here; there's not a stock of boxes sitting in California somewhere. Your only possibility of finding an original box would probably be if you have a Mac users group in your area and someone would just happen to still have the old box lying around. Or you could post a notice in some place like Craigslist and see if someone can help.

Regards.

How can I obtain original box/packaging for 2019 Mac Pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.