You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Newest Yamaha Midi Drivers Still Do Not Work

2020 Mac Book Pro Sonoma 14 added New Yamaha Drivers. Tried Mac Recovery to allow developer drivers. Installation completed fine and have Yamaha USB-MIDI in System Settings and have Yamaha Steinberg USB Control Panel in Applications. No drivers show in /library/Audio/Midi Drivers or /library/PreferencePanes. Garage Band shows Controller None only but 2 Midi Inputs Detected.

Not sure if anyone got these files to go into correct folders as per installation instructions? If so can they be posted somewhere so I can add to my library folders as I am hopeful that would work. I appreciate the all the help on this as I would love to compose with my Yamaha PSR-E303 on Mac and not just in Windows.

Windows, Windows 10

Posted on Jul 18, 2024 10:45 PM

Similar questions

1 reply

Newest Yamaha Midi Drivers Still Do Not Work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.