You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change unwanted entry in time zone list in iCal

I would like to modify my time zone list I have in iCal, in particular remove unwanted entries. How to do this. Running MacBook Pro on Sonoma 14.1.1.

MacBook Pro (2017 – 2020)

Posted on Nov 25, 2023 6:15 PM

6 replies

Nov 26, 2023 6:20 PM in response to Recycleur

Hi & thanks for the swift reply.

I am using Time Zone support in iCal Advanced settings. I have multiple time zones to adjust my appointments when I am in various countries, which is tremendously helpful. However, after a while the list grows and I like to see only the countries/ location that I need, hence need to modify the list (e.g. delete the "India Standard Time" entry). I am attaching a screenshot below, hoping that clarifies.

Thanks!

Nov 26, 2023 6:40 AM in response to BamBoo 4444

Can you post a screen capture of what you want to remove exactly? Give a more precise description too. It is not very clear where it is.

Press Shift-Command-5, frame a meaningful area, look in the options where the picture file will be saved (desktop by default), and press Enter. Add to the discussion with the second-last icon (mountain and moon) at the bottom of this text field.

Change unwanted entry in time zone list in iCal

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.