You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple ID is locked and asks for my date of birth in security questions, which I can't remember. My main iCloud email is only accessible on the locked phone. How can I unlock it?

The phone is giving me a response of "Your Apple ID has been locked for

security reasons.To unlock it, you must verify your identity" and giving

me the options verify by mail or answer security question to unlock my

phone, but the main problem is i didn't remembered my DOB which the

icloud is asking me in security question and main icloud mail is only

opened in my phone which is locked i dont know what to do kidnly help me

out.

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 11:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2023 5:14 PM

I have a long post that I used to make as a reply to your situation. It has many documents provided by Apple and also links to forum threads that were officially Recommended by Apple itself. Recently it has not been deemed to include any information that is of use to you so I now simply suggest you just contact Apple and have them advise you as to what to do.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 25, 2023 5:14 PM in response to narmeen10

I have a long post that I used to make as a reply to your situation. It has many documents provided by Apple and also links to forum threads that were officially Recommended by Apple itself. Recently it has not been deemed to include any information that is of use to you so I now simply suggest you just contact Apple and have them advise you as to what to do.

Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

My Apple ID is locked and asks for my date of birth in security questions, which I can't remember. My main iCloud email is only accessible on the locked phone. How can I unlock it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.