You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hey my messages not working

I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people

iPhone 15, iOS 17

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2023 7:47 PM

Brittsweets Said:

"Hey my messages not working: I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people"

-------

Successfully Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferring from an old iPhone to a new iPhoneQuick Start is what to use. So, try the transfer, and see if the then shows up as it should. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

B. See what is on these links:

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 26, 2023 7:47 PM in response to Brittsweets

Brittsweets Said:

"Hey my messages not working: I just purchased the iPhone 15 and my iMessages is not working I don’t have none of my text messages from my old phone and it’s not letting me send messages to people"

-------

Successfully Transferring to a New iPhone:

Use Quick Start:

When it comes to transferring from an old iPhone to a new iPhoneQuick Start is what to use. So, try the transfer, and see if the then shows up as it should. Go Here: Use Quick Start to Transfer Data to a New iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Troubleshooting Messages:

A. Whom to Contact:

Contact your Carrier, as they are the one who provide you with the service of Messaging.

B. See what is on these links:

Hey my messages not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.