You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

upgrading my iphone 7 plus to ios 17 opp system

how can i upgrade my ios on my iphone 7 plus to accomidate my ser. 7 apple watch .it requires an ios of 17

Posted on Sep 19, 2023 11:24 AM

5 replies

Apr 17, 2024 6:30 AM in response to Shmoiger

Shmoiger wrote:

What is the cheapest and the best bang for the Buck to upgrade from iPhone 7 to an iPhone that has IOS17, to pair with Apple Watch 9?

I would keep an eye on Apple's Refurbished Store. The inventory varies so you may have to wait a bit to find something that suits. The warranty is the same as a brand new devices so there's no extra risk. Everything looks exactly like new. Just the packaging is different (plain brown boxes).

Certified Refurbished Products - Apple

If you want to buy new, the current version of the iPhone SE is a good option if you don't need all the bells and whistles.

upgrading my iphone 7 plus to ios 17 opp system

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.