You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Green phone Icon in iphone 13 when I touch it blinks a black screen.

When someone calls me and i try to access the speaker page I can't. I touch the green icon and it blinks a black page and goes right back to the home screen with the green icon at the top left. I try this every time I receive a call because 1. I am hard of hearing and 2. I am very very hard of hearing. Please help. I have tried turning my phone off and back on rebooting. ect

iPhone 13 Pro

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 12:24 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 3, 2023 2:34 PM

Force Restart your iPhone and see if normal operation is restored.

• Press and quickly release the volume button
  • Then immediately press and quickly release the volume down button
  • Then immediately press and KEEP HOLDING the side power button. Keep holding it until the screen goes dark and keep holding it until you see the Apple Logo, then let go and your iPhone will restart.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 3, 2023 2:34 PM in response to kyocera5

Force Restart your iPhone and see if normal operation is restored.

• Press and quickly release the volume button
  • Then immediately press and quickly release the volume down button
  • Then immediately press and KEEP HOLDING the side power button. Keep holding it until the screen goes dark and keep holding it until you see the Apple Logo, then let go and your iPhone will restart.

Green phone Icon in iphone 13 when I touch it blinks a black screen.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.