You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought a new iphone and data was transferred from old one. However, apple watch appear as not connected to iphone

I bought a new iPhone and data was transferred from old one however, apple watch appear as not connected to iPhone

Apple Watch SE

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 10:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 1, 2023 11:56 PM

See if the watch is still paired with your old iPhone. If so, follow these steps to unpair it and then pair it anew

If you have the paired iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch:

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
  2. Tap the "i" button  next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
  3. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair.
  4. After Apple Watch unpairs, you can pair again.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 1, 2023 11:56 PM in response to EGNN

See if the watch is still paired with your old iPhone. If so, follow these steps to unpair it and then pair it anew

If you have the paired iPhone, unpair your Apple Watch:

1. Open the Watch app on your iPhone, tap the My Watch tab, then tap All Watches at the top of the screen.
  2. Tap the "i" button  next to the watch that you want to unpair, then tap Unpair Apple Watch.
  3. Tap again to confirm, then wait for the watch to unpair.
  4. After Apple Watch unpairs, you can pair again.

I bought a new iphone and data was transferred from old one. However, apple watch appear as not connected to iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.