You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to undo marking my entire inbox as junk in Outlook on iPhone?

Long story short I accidentally marked my entire inbox as ”move to junk” rather than ”marked as read”. After that happened I instantly went to the junk folder and transferred everything back.

Now this is where the issue begins. I have NOT received a single email from any previous senders for about 5 days now. It seems like all of those emails that got moved to junk despite being moved backed to my inbox have now been flagged or blacklisted and now I dont receive any emails at all not even in the junk folder.

When I log on outlook via web there is not a single email in the blocked senders. While transferring the emails I accidentally sent to junk over back into the inbox I marked them all as safe senders as well, but still no emails.

I have looked at many threads and forums but I cannot find a solution to fix this.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Aug 27, 2023 9:50 AM

Similar questions

5 replies

Jun 7, 2024 5:20 PM in response to knnth_a

This happened to me almost 5 years ago and I have requested Apple change it to at least allowing you to confirm first. I immediately moved them back to the inbox, but still today some reach out telling me that they get a spam bounce back message when they send me an email. I’ve had to use a different email address for those. I’m super paranoid when I try to mark as read.

Is there a way to undo marking my entire inbox as junk in Outlook on iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.