You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting a banner saying No Video wuth Supported Format and MIME found?

I am getting this banner in a free site since two weeks ago. Before that and for many years I was able to watch, save to watch later or download a video using Firefox downloader. Now I can not even log out or log in. I must to have done something wrong as both my Macbook Air and iMack desktop get the same banner. Please kindly help. Thanks in advance

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 13.5

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 6:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 24, 2023 6:36 PM

It doesn't appear to be a Mac problem. The fact that more than one Mac is giving you the same trouble indicates a problem with the website or your account for that website or service. The answer is to contact the website administrator.

Try clearing Safari's website data and / or history and trying again:

Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Adapt those same procedures to Firefox.

Seems to be a duplicate of your other Discussion.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 24, 2023 6:36 PM in response to montecolote

It doesn't appear to be a Mac problem. The fact that more than one Mac is giving you the same trouble indicates a problem with the website or your account for that website or service. The answer is to contact the website administrator.

Try clearing Safari's website data and / or history and trying again:

Clear your browsing history in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac - Apple Support

Adapt those same procedures to Firefox.

Seems to be a duplicate of your other Discussion.

Why am I getting a banner saying No Video wuth Supported Format and MIME found?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.