You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apple tv will not continue to load, it says recovery by restart or restore, either choice does not help and it just go back to the same screen, help

it just won't start, anytime a choose an app, it recycle back and goes back to main apps where if I even try to choose an app, it will just recycle back...nothing seems to work

even if i choose reset all setting, it just recycle back to the same screen.

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 4:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 21, 2023 10:45 AM

Disconnect Apple TV from HDMI and power, wait 10 seconds and reconnect. If it persists and you are able to access the settings app from the main menu then go there to do a reset.

Reset or restore your Apple TV to its factory settings - Apple Support (CA)

1 reply

my apple tv will not continue to load, it says recovery by restart or restore, either choice does not help and it just go back to the same screen, help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.