You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

factory reset iphone 11 and now the screen doesn't respond to touch.

I ordered a new phone and was getting the Iphone 11 that I have ready to send back. So I set the phone back to factory. When it came back on... I couldn't get the screen to respond to touch. Nothing but the hello screen in all languages. But I'm not able to get the screen to respond to touch.

iPhone 11

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 12:10 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 17, 2023 12:38 PM

Try and force restart the iPhone to see if the issues persist

1. Press and quickly release the volume up button.
  2. Press and quickly release the volume down button.
  3. Press and hold the side button.
  4. When the Apple logo appears, release the side button.

2 replies

Jul 18, 2024 10:57 PM in response to drDonnaw

I have literally tried every that’s on the internet to reset my phone and it isn’t working at all. I honestly feel like apple should come up with a better way to reset iPhones if user gets locked out for 1 he or more because not everybody has acces to computer or like me the find my iPhone feature stays turned off? I’ve waited all day and due to these steps I’ve tried my 8 hrs started over. To say the least I’m disappointed. Grateful for the top flight security apple provides but not at all happy wilhen I can’t get in my phone for 16 hrs

factory reset iphone 11 and now the screen doesn't respond to touch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.