You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store region

Hi I want to play superstar JYP but its not available in the UK app store, so I want to switch to the US store but I have 2 monthly renewing subscriptions that I dont want cancelled - is there a way around this? I know before what 2019 you had to make a separate apple ID in said country but I’m not sure that’s available as an option anymore. ( I have emailed superstar JYP multiple times about releasing it on the UK app store but obviously I get the generic automatic reply saying wait but ive been waiting 5 years im sick of it i just want to play twices songs please )

iPad mini, iOS 10

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 5:12 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 31, 2023 5:40 AM

is there a way around this?

No, you need to change Country or Region, and you must comply with all regulations described here ->  Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support (KW)

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 31, 2023 5:40 AM in response to twice09

is there a way around this?

No, you need to change Country or Region, and you must comply with all regulations described here ->  Change your Apple ID country or region -> Change your Apple ID country or region - Apple Support (KW)

If you still need help, get support from Apple directly -> Get Support or call Apple in your region see -> Contact Apple for support and service or check -> here for more support and assistance.

App store region

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.