You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 14 Pro Multiple esims

I am looking to get a new iPhone 14 Pro and deciding if I should get it from USA or outside since multiple eSim is what I am looking for.

I know that USA devices has one eSim only and outside devices has one physical and one eSim.

But I also heard that USA iPhone 14 Pro supports multiple eSims as well. Is that true?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 3:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2023 3:31 PM

A new iPhone 14 Pro sold in the US will support multiple eSim. But be advised if you don't live in the US, but buy your phone in the US to be used outside the US, it will have NO Warranty outside the US. NONE. It is always best to buy your iPhone in the country you live and will use it.

3 replies

Jul 27, 2023 3:37 PM in response to AumNamahShivay

I know that USA devices has one eSim only

No, this is not correct. The iPhone 14 sold in the U.S. has two eSim. This version will support up to 8 eSim, but only two can be active at one time.

Always best to buy the phone in the country in which you will be spending most of your time. An iPhone 14 purchased in the U.S. will have no warranty anywhere else in the world.

And, an iPhone purchased in Europe for example, will have no warranty in the U.S.

iPhone 14 Pro Multiple esims

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.