You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I wore my watch in the pool figured out how to push button to get water out charge it only last eight hours and now it won’t charge at all

I wore my watch swimming figured out how to push water button I charged it but it would only last eight hours before it needed to be recharged then I put it back on the charger and it over heated is there anything I can do to resolve this problem

Apple Watch Series 6, watchOS 8

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 8:27 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 6, 2023 1:46 PM

Sounds like water may have seeped past the seals. If that is the case the Watch is unrepairable wrecked.

Arrange for it to be inspected.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 6, 2023 1:46 PM in response to En6357

Sounds like water may have seeped past the seals. If that is the case the Watch is unrepairable wrecked.

Arrange for it to be inspected.

Click here > Contact - Official Apple Support  or phone numbers  Click here > Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support   or Click here > Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple 

I wore my watch in the pool figured out how to push button to get water out charge it only last eight hours and now it won’t charge at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.