You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Pro will not start

I returned from a vacation. I had left my MacBook Pro plugged in but shut with no programs running. It will not start. I have tried all the steps listed. I hear a clicking inside but there is nothing on the screen but black and no sounds of a fan.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:40 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 7:54 AM

Stuckincyberland wrote:

I returned from a vacation. I had left my MacBook Pro plugged in but shut with no programs running. It will not start. I have tried all the steps listed. I hear a clicking inside but there is nothing on the screen but black and no sounds of a fan.

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If you've followed these instructions: If your Mac starts up to a blank screen - Apple Support

and it still does not turn on, follow the final step in the instructions: https://getsupport.apple.com/solutions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 25, 2023 7:54 AM in response to Stuckincyberland

Stuckincyberland wrote:

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

If you've followed these instructions: If your Mac starts up to a blank screen - Apple Support

and it still does not turn on, follow the final step in the instructions: https://getsupport.apple.com/solutions

MacBook Pro will not start

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.