You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to be notified a week early on Reminders on my iPhone?

I can set up Reminders, but the notification only comes the day of the activity. I'd like to get the notification a day early, or a week early, and then stay reminded until the activity is completed. I have not been able to discover a way to accomplish this. Thanks.

iPhone 12, iOS 16

Posted on May 12, 2023 8:22 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 15, 2023 1:03 PM

Hey bjcreek,

In order to be notified for a Reminder, complete the steps in the resource you used to reach us:

"Tap the Date and Time button  to set a due date for the reminder. Choose from Today, Tomorrow, This Weekend, or tap Date & Time to set your own day and time.

If you set a due date for a reminder but don't assign a time, the notification appears by default at 9:00 AM. To change when all-day reminder notifications appear, open the Settings app, then tap Reminders. Tap the time below All-Day Reminders, then choose a different time." Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Similar questions

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 15, 2023 1:03 PM in response to bjcreek

Hey bjcreek,

In order to be notified for a Reminder, complete the steps in the resource you used to reach us:

"Tap the Date and Time button  to set a due date for the reminder. Choose from Today, Tomorrow, This Weekend, or tap Date & Time to set your own day and time.

If you set a due date for a reminder but don't assign a time, the notification appears by default at 9:00 AM. To change when all-day reminder notifications appear, open the Settings app, then tap Reminders. Tap the time below All-Day Reminders, then choose a different time." Use Reminders on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

We hope this helps!

Sincerely.

Is there a way to be notified a week early on Reminders on my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.