You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Reminders in ios

I would like to request an improvement to the iOS reminders. Whilst the app is vastly improved, it is still missing a very core feature. It needs a nagging feature where a reminder alarm will repetitively repeat until a reminder has been attended to. I know it currently can repeat hourly before the scheduled reminder but it needs to be done on a much more frequent basis with an option to snooze until marked as completed. The reminder should also repeat after the task time has passed until marked as completed. The reason I say it is core is because a reminder app is of no use if it does not repeat until you are reminded, otherwise you can still forget.

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 6:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 14, 2023 6:20 AM

Please let Apple know your wishes at: Product Feedback - Apple

1 reply

Reminders in ios

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.