You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Conflict between Apple One Premier and Apple Music subscriptions

I have Apple One Premier yet my Apple Music is no longer active. But its says I have to subscribe to Apple Music to open a song from Shazam - and when I try to "re-subscribe" - its says I can't because I get my Apple Music via my Apple One Premier Subscription. How do I get around this? I love being able to Shazam and then add a song.

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on May 1, 2023 9:56 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 1, 2023 10:30 AM

Did you cancel your Apple music subscription before subscribing to Apple One Premiere?

If so, you will need to wait until the Apple One free trial is over and you are charged for it the first time for Apple Music to be activated with it.

You should not have cancelled Apple Music, and let Apple One automatically migrate it itself. If you did cancel it, you probably will have lost all your playlists and downloaded songs and will need to recreate them once it's active again.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 1, 2023 10:30 AM in response to Marc in ATX

Did you cancel your Apple music subscription before subscribing to Apple One Premiere?

If so, you will need to wait until the Apple One free trial is over and you are charged for it the first time for Apple Music to be activated with it.

You should not have cancelled Apple Music, and let Apple One automatically migrate it itself. If you did cancel it, you probably will have lost all your playlists and downloaded songs and will need to recreate them once it's active again.

Conflict between Apple One Premier and Apple Music subscriptions

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.