You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find My Items app does not show up on my Apple Watch.

Hi,

I have an Apple Watch SE and it's running watchOS9. I recently got a few AirTags and was trying to see if I could track the airtags from my Apple Watch.

I understand unlike on the phone, Apple Watch splits the "find my" apps up into find my friends, devices, and items.

My watch displays find my devices but does not display find my friends or find my items. I cant find the apple anywhere. ive searched for them on both my watch and my phone, they appear nowhere in the settings.

Any thoughts?

Apple Watch SE, watchOS 9

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 9:38 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 21, 2023 10:29 AM

"Find Items" not "Find My Items"

It shows for me in my iPhone's Watch app if you need to download again. Pick the Discover item and then scroll down for the blue App Store icon (Explore Watch Apps) and use the search tool. Make sure the one you pick shows as published by Apple and not some third party lookalike.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 21, 2023 10:29 AM in response to Willssr

"Find Items" not "Find My Items"

It shows for me in my iPhone's Watch app if you need to download again. Pick the Discover item and then scroll down for the blue App Store icon (Explore Watch Apps) and use the search tool. Make sure the one you pick shows as published by Apple and not some third party lookalike.

Find My Items app does not show up on my Apple Watch.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.