You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Ultra and Find My

Why does Find My (Devices or Friends) not work on my Apple Watch Ultra?!? It does however work on my iPhone, Ipad, and Macbook. (I'm also on Family Sharing and my wife and son's watch work flawlessly.) I've restarted my iPhone and Ultra, unpaired, paired from backup, and paired from new, I've also updated to the latest iOS. Still no Find My. Help!..

Posted on Apr 4, 2023 6:28 AM

2 replies

Apr 4, 2023 6:53 AM in response to IdrisSeabright

When I open Find Devices on my Ultra it shows "No Apple devices found to locate". When I open Find People, it does not show my family (we're on Family Sharing as I mentioned, I can see them listed on using Find My in all my other devices, and they can see me on theirs (including seeing me and my Ultra)).

I've also just now, added some Air Tags. These show up on Find Items (all four) BUT says "Address Unavailable".

Apple Watch Ultra and Find My

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.