You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Health - Add Medication

Add Medication in the Health app is supposed to show a camera icon but there is no icon. How do I get the Icon to show? It shows on my iPhone 11 but not on my iPhone 14 pro max

Posted on Mar 12, 2023 1:14 PM

5 replies

Mar 14, 2023 1:17 PM in response to Bri3264

Hey there Bri3264,

We'd like to confirm more details to better understand what's happening, along with ruling out some possible causes:

1. You mentioned seeing the option to add a medication via camera on your iPhone 11, but not on your iPhone 14. According to this link, you should have this option if you're in the United States, and have an iPhone XR or later: Add and log medications with iPhone and Apple Watch To confirm, are you following the steps under 'Add a medication with your camera' in both of your phones?
  2. Sometimes unexpected behavior can be resolved with a restart: Restart your iPhone
  3. As both of your models are compatible with the latest version, iOS 16.3.1, is that the exact version number showing under Settings > General > About? In case you needed it, this link shows how to first back up, then Update your iPhone or iPad.

If you've confirmed you're following the correct process and have updated and restarted but need further help, check this link for options to reach us directly to look into the issue further: Apple Support

Cheers!

Apr 13, 2023 8:51 AM in response to Bri3264

The only reason I can think of is changing the apple id country. As my understanding, it's all about the country in your apple profile, not the location where you at.

Have you compared you location setup against your son's ? Either the profile or the iphone's setup. Something on his account's may be linked to US.

That's the only explanation I can think of.

Health - Add Medication

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.