You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch 7 not recording Sleep data

Everything updated (OS).

Sleeping.

With watch on securely.

Charged.

Check sleep data.

Nada.

?

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 5:21 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 19, 2023 5:51 AM

Please check these settings for me:

From the paired iPhone, open Health. Click Browse in the lower right corner. Scroll down to and click on Sleep. Scroll down to "Full Schedule & Options" and click on it.

On this screen:

1 - Make sure that there is at least four hours between the two times.

2 - Look for "Track Time in Bed with iPhone" and make sure that it is toggled on.

Next, on the paired iPhone, open the Watch app. Scroll down to and click on "Sleep". Look for "Track Sleep with Apple Watch" and make sure that it is toggled on.

Let me know what you find.

Track your sleep with Apple Watch - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 19, 2023 5:51 AM in response to Designify

Please check these settings for me:

From the paired iPhone, open Health. Click Browse in the lower right corner. Scroll down to and click on Sleep. Scroll down to "Full Schedule & Options" and click on it.

On this screen:

1 - Make sure that there is at least four hours between the two times.

2 - Look for "Track Time in Bed with iPhone" and make sure that it is toggled on.

Next, on the paired iPhone, open the Watch app. Scroll down to and click on "Sleep". Look for "Track Sleep with Apple Watch" and make sure that it is toggled on.

Let me know what you find.

Track your sleep with Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple Watch 7 not recording Sleep data

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.